The vision and mission of Mukundha International School is to build and nurture a better way to learn. A way that brings out the best in a child, without causing undue pressure or pain.
2. The classrooms are typically full of energy and enthusiasm.
3.Our curriculum uses a blend of instructive, explosive and self-techniques.
4. To ensure effectiveness of learning, our class strength varies up to 30.
"EMINENCE THROUGH EXCELLENCE"
Subject based activities as per the syllabus. Includes preparing charts, using the Interactive Board, making models, drawing maps, pasting pictures in activity note and includes outdoor activities too.
Co-curricular competitions that are based on intellectual knowledge development skills of the students. The competitions are basically inter-house. Spell Bee, Grammar Capsule, Crayon colouring, Story telling, Action Song, Drawing & Coloring, Fancy dress, Thirukural Recitation, English Recitation, Pencil shading, Water from waste, Public Speaking, Vegetable carving, Flower arrangements, Group dance (western), Solo singing (semi classical), Group singing, Quiz, Bulletin board.
Subject related short excursions to nearby parks, traffic areas, geographical features, etc. Tours both educational and entertain mental, as visit to the Steel Plant, Dairy, Spinning Mills, and Jaggery making, weaving in handlooms and power looms, etc.List Of Holiday : Semester Holidays, National holidays, Festival holidays, etc.
Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi.
Affliation No : 1930553
In K.G classes emphasis is given on all round development of the child. Play station computer aided teaching activity rooms are included to improve the psychomotor domain; children are exposed to various activities such as plasticine molding, paper folding, fitting blocks to insets etc. The child is exposed to the experience of interacting in a peer group.
For classes I to V Mathematics, Science, Social Science and languages such as English, and Tamil are taught. Students are encouraged to understand rather than to memorize. Along with these skills Reading, Writing, Spoken, Art and Craft, Abacus, Value and Health Education is instilled. Projects to do and Games and Sports too are insisted for Physical Development.
Home work given is not repetitive writing but learning, understanding and then writing. Home works are not a burden as it is generally based on activity that kindles interest in the child to do self study and work independently. Mostly reading and learning work is sent home so as to reduce the burden of carrying heavy load of books and notes. Projects and Assignments are given during the weekends so that the parents take interest in the activities of their child.
|Monday, Wednesday & Friday||Orange (T-Shirt and Shorts), White Socks and Blue Canvas Shoe||Orange (T-Shirt and Skirt), White Socks and Blue Canvas Shoe|
|Tuesday & Thursday||Red (T-Shirt and Shorts), White Socks and Red Canvas Shoe||Red (T-Shirt and Skirt), White Socks and Red Canvas Shoe|
|Grade I to Grade V||Monday & Thursday||Orange T-Shirt and Blue Shorts, School Belt, Blue Socks and Black Shoe||Orange T-Shirt and Blue Skirt, School Belt, Blue Socks and Black Shoe|
|Tuesday & Friday||Light Blue T-Shirt and Blue Shorts, School Belt, Blue Socks and Black Shoe||Light Blue T-Shirt and Blue Skirt, School Belt, Blue Socks and Black Shoe|
|Wednesday & Saturday||House T-Shirt and Blue Tracks, White Socks and White Sports Shoe||House T-Shirt and Blue Tracks, White Socks and White Sports Shoe|
|Grade VI to Grade VIII||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday||Small Checked White Shirt and Blue Pant, School Belt, Blue Socks and Black Shoe||Small Checked White Shirt, Blue Skirt and Over Coat, School Belt, Blue Socks and Black Shoe|
|Wednesday & Saturday||House T-Shirt and Blue Tracks,White Socks and White Sports Shoe||House T-Shirt and Blue Tracks, White Socks and White Sports Shoe|
|Grade IX to Grade X||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday||Small Checked White Shirt and Blue Pant, School Belt, Blue Socks and Black Shoe||Small Checked White Churidar Top, Blue Bottom, Over Coat, Blue Socks and Black Shoe|
|Wednesday & Saturday||House T-Shirt and Blue Tracks,White Socks and White Sports Shoe||House T-Shirt and Blue Tracks,White Socks and White Sports Shoe|
KG Level - Pre School Wing
Primary Level - Grade I to Grade V
- Learning is made interesting, fun and creativity oriented at this level in partner with XSEED.
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions.
- Children are encouraged to participate in their class activities as Drawing and Coloring, Writing, Group Games, Puzzles and Recitation.
- Special online training to children for Phonics sounds through Projector.
- A thematic approach is designed to stimulate the children through various interactive sessions and activities in associates with XEED.
- Projects works in class calls for mass participation. An equal emphasis is laid on developing a strong sense of individuality.
- English fluency through THULIR linguistic program both Online and offline.
- Exposing creativity through ROBOTICS program and promoting their Scientific Skills.
Middle Level - Grade VI to Grade VIII
Secondary Level - Grade IX to Grade X
- The emphasis is laid on building up the structured, student-centred and enquiry-based foundation laid at primary level.
- Personality development is stressed through development of acdemic knowledge, the ability to question, sensory experiences and a honing of creative expressions.
- The emphasis is laid not merly on information, but also on the learning academic and practical skills.
- Result oriented training is imparted by experienced professionals who target for total development and desired success.